vrijdag 13 februari 2015

Versatile blogger award

Hi

first of all a big thank you to Chelsea. She nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.

The Rules;
  1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
  2. Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself.
  3. Select and nominate 15 blogs that you have recently discovered for the award.
                                                              7 Facts About Myself;
    1. I started this blog to be more confident about myself.
    2. I'm so bad at putting on eyeliner, I'm HORRIBLE.
    3. Untill I started this blog I only knew popular blogs from Zoella, Tanya Burr,... Now I know a lot of very              good and beautiful blogs that deserve the same popularity. 
    4. I'm a very lazy person and like to spend my time at having time for myself and relaxing.
    5. I like making pictures but I don't like it if persons take pictures from me, while I'm asking all the time if I            can make a picture of them, haha.
    6. I have a mental disorder.
    7. I'm literally OBSESSED with Youtubers like Zoe, Alfie, Tanya, Jim, Niomi, Marcus, Louise, disfordazzle,...

                                                                      I nominate;
   1.Charlotte
   2.Amelia
   3.Nicola Marleen
   4. Kate
   5.Gemma
   6.Thebeautydepartment
   7.Armani Leigh
   8.Rasya
   9.Helen
   10.Emily
   11.Emily & Hannah
   12.Liz
   13.Kelsey
   14.Cynthia
   15.Kate


I hope you enjoyed it!


XOXO
Petite Silke


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten